Saturday, March 7, 2009

Name: Yoira
Age: 17
Date of Birth: November 08, 2008
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Sign: Scorpio
Location: New York
Occupation: Student
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Looking for: creative friends who like to write
E-mail Address: Kaptnsassypants@gmail.com
Do you want new livejournal friends?: No, I don't usually write on here, but you can check out my Blogger site.
www.captainsassypanties.blogspot.com and I'll gladly befriend you on LJ.

About Me: I spend most of my days roaming around the city of New York.  I prefer to learn from people and their life stories.  I'm getting ready to go to the college next fall, but I'll most likely be staying in the city for another two years. I equally enjoy intellectual conversations and rubbish.  I am an artist.  My passions include dancing, photography, painting, and poetry.  I don't follow any religions but I seek spirituality through personal growth.  I make wishes at 11:11.  I like to surround myself with postive, open-minded, and creative people.

Hobbies/Interests: photobooths, mimicking people, journalism, blogging, dancing, writing, spoken word, books, white orchids, Super Mario Bros., the 90's, afros, british humour, volleyball, handwritten letters, whispers, meaningful conversations, cuddling, people-watching, activism, thrift stores, love, facebook, salad, D.I.Y., painting, fashion magazines, candles, incense, sushi, inspiration, vandalism, self-knowledge, southern hospitality, art museums, cheesecake, english accents, hats, reggae, truth, bookstores, jazz, guitar solos, beaches, secrets, revolution, solidarity, photographs, life stories hands, sunsets, sudoku, secret handshakes, warm rainy days, picnics, facial expressions, paint, community, found objects

Music:
Jason Mraz, The Kooks, The Wombats, India Arie, Common, Artic Monkeys, Talib Kweli, Erykah Badu, Damian Marley, The Strokes, Bacilos, Amy Winehouse, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, The Fratellis, Prince, D'Angelo, John Legend, Amel Larrieux, The Fugees, Queen, Lauryn Hill, Etta James, Frank Sinatra, Corinne Bailey Rae, Lily Allen, Sara Bareilles, Michael Buble, Jamie Cullum, Robin Thicke, Les Nubians, The Bird and The BeeAndrea Bocelli, Ella Fitzgerald, Stevie Wonder, Giusy Ferreri,... My music taste varies in language and genre.

Books: The Time-Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, Join Me by Danny Wallace, Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt,
TV: Family Guy, America's Next Top Model, CSI, Reality Shows (bad addiction).  I don't watch much television.
Movies:  Girl, Inturrupted, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Notebook, Princess Diaries, muckraker films, Titanic, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, I'm pretty bad with movie titles.

Tattoos/piercings: ears and nose. I am thinking about getting a small fleur-de-lis tat. on my inner wrist.

How many penpals do you have?: None at the moment.
How many pen pals do you want? A few, hopefully.
How long are your letters? Pretty long.  I also like to doodle all over them.
How long are your emails? I don't email.
Do you hand-write or type? Handwrite
How long does it take you to reply to an letter? 2-3 days.
What age would you like your pen pal to be? younger than 21.
Would you like them to be male or female? No preference
Where would you like them to be from? Anywhere

Email me if you're interested.
kaptainsassypants@gmail.com



I look unusually badass in this pic; pre-haircut.


No comments:

Post a Comment